Monday, July 6, 2009

Hater by David Moody


Find this book at your library

Read more reviews at NoveList

Genre - Horror

It’s just another typical day, you are on your way to work when the person walking next to turns and murders an old woman in front of you, out of the blue, for no reason at all, what would you do? What would you think?

This is just the start of David Moody's Hater. An intriguing novel, I found it strangely fascinating even if I was not absorbed by the story, I kept reading because I needed to know why people were committing these seemingly random acts of violence towards strangers as well as loved ones.

With recommendations from the directors of the Orphanage and Pan's Labyrinth.I would not be surprised if this is turned into a movie.

I can recommend this novel if you are looking for something different to read.

'Kill or be killed. Hate or be hated.'

---- Reviewed by Megan, Knox

No comments: